News

FakeOut Nation Enters the Paragon Scene

Sat 9th Apr 2016 - 4:25pm : General

The massive community that has built up in these four weeks is insane.  With this being said the first ever Paragon tournament is being held on April 16.  FakeOut Nation is proud to say that we will be fielding a roster at this tournament with hopes of taking home first place.

Our roster is going to consist of 6 players even though it is 5 players per team.  We are going to use our 6th man as a flex player depending on how things are going.  Our roster is going to consist of Fruitmasterflex, Datguygamer, Frotchhh, Tribes77, Faedolbarrage, and of course the legend himself Plydon35.

All of the players are super psyched here is what some of them had to say about joining the Nation.

Tribes77

“Even though this org was on page two of the recruitment

forum, this organization is going to be a top contender in the

Paragon e-sports scene and I am excited to be given the

opportunity to be apart of it. #Best Support NA”

Datguygamer

“FakeOut Nation is going to become a pinnacle org of the Paragon

e-sports scene and we can definitely take home the trophy

on April 16th.”

Faedolbarrage

“I believe I will attain success with you because I am prepared

to work hard, be productive and properly complete tasks

assigned to me”

We at FakeOut Nation are super psyched to join the Paragon Community and we hope our fans will be there to support the team on April 16th.

Datguygamer

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/datguygamer

Tribes77

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/tribes77

Plydon35

Twitter: @plydon35

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/plydon35

Plydon35 ★

Plydon35 ★

Peter Lydon

Your Comments

• Sat 17th Nov 2018 - 8:35am

Grey Cup 2018 is the largest Canadian football league final match. Sale of tickets has just started and already thousands of the tickets are already sold. Fans will be coming to watch the event from Canada and other parts of the world. Edmonton has hosted the event before

CFL Grey Cup Live Stream

• Sat 17th Nov 2018 - 8:31am

Grey Cup 2018 will hold between November 21 and November 25. <a href="https://greycuplivestream.ca/">Grey Cup Live Stream</a> It is the greatest competition organized by the CFL and it has large follower ship from all parts of the country and beyond. There are various ways to watch the game. ESPN 2 remains the official channel for the game, and it has options that for viewers from other parts of the world. You can watch it through a VPN.

• Wed 14th Nov 2018 - 7:45am

Wow! It’s nice to see the blog .I really loved playing the game. I’m very fond of playing such a thriller game. It’s really an awesome moment to see the post. Firstly I was so worrisome when seeing the post, soon after playing the game I feel so thrilled and excited. Thanks for sharing the post.  The initial impression of your brand is based on how it looks. That is why we take care of every aspect of the Custom Product Boxes because we know that your packaging must leave a great impression on your customers. With our custom product packaging, you can print your logo and other product information to give a customized look to the packaging boxes.

• Thu 8th Nov 2018 - 9:51am

In the event that you were planning to go to the CFL Awards on the Thursday of [url=https://greycupupdate.com/]CFL season Live Stream[/url] weekend, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The honors, the Saturday morning Spirit of Edmonton Breakfast and the Sunday indoor rear end party highlighting nation star Aaron Pritchett are sold out.

• Thu 8th Nov 2018 - 9:49am

In the event that you were planning to go to the CFL Awards on the Thursday of <a href="https://greycupupdate.com/">Grey Cup Live Stream</a> weekend, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The honors, the Saturday morning Spirit of Edmonton Breakfast and the Sunday indoor rear end party highlighting nation star Aaron Pritchett are sold out.

• Sat 3rd Nov 2018 - 5:55am

The video reveals how the game is played. It had so many marvelous rides. Firstly I found difficult in playing the game, but it made me excited later. It’s nice to watch the video. Accidentally I have seen the post and I found lucky to play the game. Keep sharing the updated posts.   buy cheap diamond rings

• Sun 28th Oct 2018 - 10:14am

Nations are built they are not born, the USA was a nation when no one was expecting that they would grow this way because of many reasons. Today the USA is leading the world as they build their nation first. We are working for saveukjustice right now and our aim is to provide assistance through such topics and contents, are you willing to become a part of our writing team.

• Thu 4th Oct 2018 - 3:49pm

Randy Ambrosie, the CFL commissioner, stated that it kind of cycles. Many people went through the significant Grey Cup phase spending a lot of time with Edmonton. And now, folks focus on Calgary, the 2019 host.

CFL Grey Cup Live Stream

• Tue 11th Sep 2018 - 5:09am

Your article is detailed, thanks to it I solved the problem I am entangled. I will regularly follow your writers and visit this site daily spanish to english

• Sun 19th Aug 2018 - 6:31pm

Recorded beneath are few gambling club tips that may enable you to build the chances of winning.  Cherry casino

• Sun 5th Aug 2018 - 3:33pm

Enter into a modern world these days and would surely assist you on further bases, check my articles on rachelniffenegger.com right now, willing to guide you on further bases, willing to guide you through my network, thanks a lot for reading my comment here.

• Thu 7th Jun 2018 - 1:27am

Good to see from your blog, interestingly, you are working in the same way as I have been working and niche is also same. I have been doing. I would recommend you to please go through lydiamartinbooks official page and like us, Thanks a lot for your quality information and amazing work, blogging is my profession, surely I would try my level best to provide you some kind of assistance.

• Mon 14th May 2018 - 4:02pm

Simplicity is the key way to get success and its the God's way, you can make a most of it by working hard online would definitely help you, do you know that ehvlp is the smartest way to grab the opportunity here, wishing you a best of luck now, keep up the good work and also spread education online through a proper system, enter your role here.

• Sat 12th May 2018 - 11:35am

Fit: You are probably going to get somebody fit as a fiddle.  18bet

• Thu 10th May 2018 - 2:25pm

wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog  from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Dr Arun Sahora

• Mon 12th Mar 2018 - 10:05am
  • Sun 18th Feb 2018 - 4:12am

Remember my words about content-based writing because it is what you need today when you are new to writing company. When I was working on a tip how to start a blog as a market analyst where my job was to provide articles online to those companies which were new in this business then I worked hard and made it easy for my future.

• Mon 5th Feb 2018 - 10:13am

Fakeout nations mean third world countries, would you write something more about it. Anyway, you can not say anything like this because different changes occur after every ten years. We work on greenvilleopera right now and this is our bread and butter and sole business, go through it and provide your feedback.

Please register or login to post comments