Forums

TopicBenefits of Using a URL Shortener

• Thu 17th May 2018 - 7:19am

Whenever you visit a website, say your favorite hobby's The AZ Code website, you're actually visiting a niche website. Whatever you observe in them are the business model working for them. The best way to isolate niche websites is to look at various directories for niches. Also, use Google's Keyword Tool to find keywords also shows "sub-niches", which you can then search for yourself to see available websites.
    Just as I found basic guidelines were required in running my construction business (or any business for that matter), there are basic guidelines to making money with internet marketing. Without going into specifics I will be going over the general guidelines so as to get you better prepared for the task.

First I cannot express strongly enough that this is not a get rich quick endeavor. While many of us (myself included) were at first led to believe that because the internet is so quick and broad reaching, making money - internet marketing would be a quick way to home - based income. Like any business, it will take time to build. Once it starts though, momentum sets in and you are in for a great ride!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/az-code-review-yuva-raj/

Please register or login to post forum replies